Sunday, January 13, 2013

Introduction

Fellow filmophiles, this site is an articulated record of every movie I will watch in the year 2013. Each entry will include the title, a poster, the viewing date, a score out of 10, and a bit of my thoughts on the film, objective criticism and personal experience.

I'm an actor, and I believe it is of great importance to study other films and learn as much as you can from the countless talented actors of this world. Consequently, you may find that some my short reviews will focus more on the acting portions of the film, but I will try to stay as all-inclusive and objective as possible.

If present, "repeat" indicates that I've already seen the movie before, and I'm recording it again for the sake of continuity.

-MrMovieMan

No comments:

Post a Comment